-   -   Processed: after used a usb stick to install debian, the usb stick cannot mount automaticly (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/591892-processed-after-used-usb-stick-install-debian-usb-stick-cannot-mount-automaticly.html)

10-27-2011 02:03 PM

Processed: after used a usb stick to install debian, the usb stick cannot mount automaticly

> reassign 646795 debian-installer
Bug #646795 [general] debian-6.0.3-amd64-gnome-desktop: after used a usb stick to install debian, the usb stick cannot mount automaticly
Bug reassigned from package 'general' to 'debian-installer'.
> retitle 646795 debian-installer: after used a usb stick to install debian, the usb stick cannot mount automaticly
Bug #646795 [debian-installer] debian-6.0.3-amd64-gnome-desktop: after used a usb stick to install debian, the usb stick cannot mount automaticly
Changed Bug title to 'debian-installer: after used a usb stick to install debian, the usb stick cannot mount automaticly' from 'debian-6.0.3-amd64-gnome-desktop: after used a usb stick to install debian, the usb stick cannot mount automaticly'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

646795: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=646795
Debian Bug Tracking System