Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 PM
Elegant Trading Limited

Default Send me your quotation

Good day Sir/Madam,

I browse through your contact and I find some items which we have interest in purchasing to our store in Romania for urgent supply, I will like to know the FOB prices per each items plus the shipping cost,

I also want to know the kind of method you accept for payment.

I await your quick response so I can proceed with my needed items and quantity

Thanks and Regards,

Collins Browne

Address: Rivium Boulevard 427
2909 LK Capelle aan den IJssel