Old 10-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Adel Hassan

Default Debian tutorial/Debian Certification

Dear all,

I am looking for a Debian tutorial and Debian Certification to improve and enhance my Debian skills.

Any ideas???

Regards,
Adel

Old 10-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Rodolfo kix Garcia

And if you have doubts, you need something like:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/5d6a/

or

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/frustrations/691f/

Print and put it in your wall ;-)

Try to create packages and promote them into Debian repos ;-)

2011/10/19 Adel Hassan

Dear all,

I am looking for a Debian tutorial and Debian Certification to
improve and enhance my Debian skills.

Any ideas???

Regards,
Adel