Old 10-17-2011, 03:51 AM

Default Processed: general: can't ping windows machine by name

> retitle 626736 debian-reference: please explain how to set up NETBIOS name resolution
Bug #626736 [general] general: can't ping windows machine by name
Changed Bug title to 'debian-reference: please explain how to set up NETBIOS name resolution' from 'general: can't ping windows machine by name'
> reassign 626736 debian-reference 2.46
Bug #626736 [general] debian-reference: please explain how to set up NETBIOS name resolution
Bug reassigned from package 'general' to 'debian-reference'.
Bug #626736 [debian-reference] debian-reference: please explain how to set up NETBIOS name resolution
Bug Marked as found in versions debian-reference/2.46.
> severity 626736 wishlist
Bug #626736 [debian-reference] debian-reference: please explain how to set up NETBIOS name resolution
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'

> quit
Stopping processing here.

626736: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=626736
Debian Bug Tracking System