Old 10-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Adrien

Default looking for a sponsor for calligra

Hi,

Calligra, the fork of KOffice, has released its beta 2 version :
http://www.calligra-suite.org/news/announcements/calligra-2-4-beta-2/

The debian koffice package has been updated for follow these changes :
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-kde/kde-std/calligra.git;a=summary

The packaging is now ready and we are looking for a sponsor to include it in
the qt-kde repository (http://qt-kde.debian.net/). So experienced users can
test it before the official stable release, planned for november or
december.

If you are interested for uploading the package or if you want more
information on it, please let me know :-)

Adrien Grellier

Old 10-12-2011, 03:06 AM
Paul Wise

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Adrien wrote:

> The packaging is now ready and we are looking for a sponsor to include it in
> the qt-kde repository (http://qt-kde.debian.net/). So experienced users can
> test it before the official stable release, planned for november or
> december.

I think experimental would be a better place for that, please use it
instead of the qt-kde repository.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Old 10-12-2011, 07:56 AM
Ana Guerrero

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 11:06:35AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 4:29 AM, Adrien wrote:
>
> > The packaging is now ready and we are looking for a sponsor to include it in
> > the qt-kde repository (http://qt-kde.debian.net/). So experienced users can
> > test it before the official stable release, planned for november or
> > december.
>
> I think experimental would be a better place for that, please use it
> instead of the qt-kde repository.

Probably calligra needs newer version of packages that are not still in Debian,
but they are in the qt-kde repository, so no

Adrien, for this please ask in pkg-kde-talk@lists.alioth or in irc
#debian-qt-kde.

Ana

Old 10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Adrien

Hi,

Ana Guerrero wrote:

> Adrien, for this please ask in pkg-kde-talk@lists.alioth or in irc
> #debian-qt-kde.

thanks for the answer. So I will continue the discussion on pkg-kde-talk ;-)

Adrien