Old 10-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Raven barnes

Default It is About My Online SEO Project

Title: New Document
Hi*
For an established e-commerce site* I'm looking for a long term SEO/SEM service provider for ongoing on page optimization* and link building and any other methods the increase dramatically the visitor flow.

You must be able to evaluate our current strategies and running campaigns and provide your*suggestion to the best way to move forward.*
I will work with you to formulate the best approach to getting results.
Please look at complete details and Quote Your Rate for this project *>>

If you are confidant that you are able to deliver consistent quality results on an ongoing basis*I'll be very happy to hear from you and to discuss the project details.

Only white hat techniques are allowed.

Thank you for your time.
Raven Barnes * Project Coordinator* Data & Service Management*