Old 10-10-2011, 02:32 AM
sqweek

Default Website update

Hiya,

I'm the author of the 9mount utility that used to be available at
sqweek.dnsdojo.org. I won't bore you with details, but I've had to
switch domains and am now running at http://sqweek.net/. Not sure
if it will be accessible right at the moment as I just had to
reboot my router and the old ip might still be cached in DNS.

Anyway, I believe the 9mount package is currently orphaned, so
this is an appeal to anyone with the knowhow to switch the URLs
referenced by the package to sqweek.net. The website is still
structured the same, it's just the hostname that needs changing.
I'm trying to purge as many references to sqweek.dnsdojo.org from
the web as I can

Thanks,
-sqweek

PS. I'm not subscribed to the list. I think I've set Mail-Followup-To
and CC correctly but just so you're aware.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Neil Williams

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:32:10 +0800
sqweek <sqweek@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I believe the 9mount package is currently orphaned, so

9mount was removed from Debian in 2010 as it had been orphaned too long
as was deemed to be unused.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/9/9mount.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/9/9mount/news/20100903T120656Z.html

> PS. I'm not subscribed to the list. I think I've set Mail-Followup-To
> and CC correctly but just so you're aware.

MFT didn't work, added CC: manually.

--

Neil Williams
=============

Old 10-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Neil Williams

Old 10-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Neil Williams

Old 10-10-2011, 08:45 AM
sqweek

On 10 October 2011 16:05, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> 9mount was removed from Debian in 2010 as it had been orphaned too long
> as was deemed to be unused.

Fair enough. Does this mean there's no chance of changing the links
to sqweek.dnsdojo.org from pages like
http://packages.debian.org/sid/9mount ?

> MFT didn't work, added CC: manually.

Thank you.
-sqweek

Old 10-10-2011, 08:45 AM
sqweek

Old 10-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Bernd Zeimetz

On 10/10/2011 10:45 AM, sqweek wrote:
> On 10 October 2011 16:05, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
>> 9mount was removed from Debian in 2010 as it had been orphaned too long
>> as was deemed to be unused.
>
> Fair enough. Does this mean there's no chance of changing the links
> to sqweek.dnsdojo.org from pages like
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/9mount ?

Its generated from the information in the control file of the last
uploaded version - the way to change it would be to upload a fixed package.

http://bzed.de http://www.debian.org
GPG Fingerprints: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F

Old 10-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Bernd Zeimetz

Old 10-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Paul Wise

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

> Its generated from the information in the control file of the last
> uploaded version - the way to change it would be to upload a fixed package.

Or get the debian-ports.org folks to automatically or
semi-automatically remove stuff that is removed from Debian.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise