Old 10-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Ben Finney

Default bits from the DPL for September 2011

Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> writes:

> Before that, let me highlight that this is the right moment to ramp up
> our efforts for Wheezy. The planned freeze date [1] is June 2012 ---
> only 6 months away

Point of order: June 2012 is, as I write this, 7½ months away.

> - I've made the "private email aliases considered harmful" point [10],

The references got mixed up; that should be reference “[11]”, which is
<URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2011/09/msg00062.html>.

--
“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt; perfect |
` confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation |