Old 10-02-2011, 01:44 AM
dustin b

Default Free Russian Songs & Language Programs - Looking for Translators /Tutors

Free Russian Songs & Language Programs - Looking for Translators /Tutors

We are also looking for language tutors to add to our site, Bridge to Russian. You can check out the classifieds page here, and see
we
have a long way to go. We would love to add you on if your a Russian
Tutor or Russian or Ukrainian small business! Simply reply
and let us
know what state your in, and what info you would like us to add (i.e.
you have taught for 5 years, you have a PHD, etc...).
Bridge to Russian has over 3,000 pages to teach English native speakers the Russian language. Each one word (day, why, me, please
etc...) has its own page. Some of them we try to make funny to make learning Russian FUN, like this page for the word bride.

We would love anyone jumping on board
that would like to be involved. Again, this email is mainly for you to
be part of a free listing for
our classifieds page (reply now). If you have any other questions or would like to work with us in other ways just let us know.

P.S. If you have children, we have a page full of Russian Children Songs. These are great for adults to learn Russian too!

Thank you,
Bridge to Russian
www.bridgetorussian.com