Old 09-29-2011, 01:46 PM
"Theodore Ts'o"

Default To those investigating e2fsprogs buildd failures...

... just to save save you some time, I've already looked at the failures
and have made adjustments in the e2fsprogs git tree (which you can find
at git://github.com/tytso/e2fsprogs.git while kernel.org is down). I'll
be making another release in a few days...

- Ted