Old 02-18-2008, 06:24 AM
Christian Perrier

Default RFH: users/developers with Canadian Multilingual keyboards

To properly deal with #464799 which requests support for Canadian
Multilingual keymap
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Canadian_Multilingual_Standard)
in the installer (and therefore in console-data), I need someone with
the knowledge of such keyboard/keymap to test the console keymap I
cooked in that bug report.

Support this keymap seems important for good support of users in
Canada...something which I'm not in position to decide upon (I just
give trust the bug submitter's comment).

Please CC the BTS to comments if they're related to the bug's solution
or followup in -devel for general comments.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:08 AM
"Paul Wise"

On Feb 18, 2008 4:24 PM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> Please CC the BTS to comments if they're related to the bug's solution
> or followup in -devel for general comments.

Asking on the ubuntu-ca list might yeild some useful info:

I found out about it because someone blogged this link:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-ca/2008-January/004011.html

--
bye,
pabs