Old 02-18-2008, 03:36 AM
William Pitcock

Default Marcelo E. Magallon seems to be MIA

Hello,

Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org> appears to be MIA, and most of
his packages have been NMU'd. You may want to consider orphaning them.

I have prepared an upload for gtkglext, so that one can be considered
under my maintainership "really soon now".

William