Old 09-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Robert Stacey

Default - The Arabianization of the Internet - news. September 24, 2011 - 1

Greetings, I trust all is well...

What are the new revolutionary changes across the Arabic domain names and what role do they play on the Gulf markets and global e-commerce?

Here are two interesting articles to provide an overview.

Will you grow giant money-trees?
http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/82/62162.html

The gTLD Metamorphosis
http://www.adotas.com/2011/08/the-gtld-metamorphosis/

For a more informative and educational session join us in one of the Webinars.

Here's the link to register.

http://www.aarm.org/info_igtld.html

Robert T. Stacey
President - AARM
roberttstacey@aarm.org
ajo

If you have received this email in errror please accept my apologies. Insert removal in the subject line and email to removal@aarm.org and I'll see that appropriate action is taken. To reach the AARM website <<AARM WEB>>