Old 08-23-2011, 12:05 PM
niko

Default how to custom task

Hi,every
*
I wanna to custom my own install ISO using CentOS6.0
*
I add task in installclassed/rhel.py just like this :
*
************ (N_("Minimal"),
************* ["core"]),
************ (N_("MyOwn"),
************* ["base", "core", "network-file-system-client",

*************** "basic-desktop", "desktop-platform",
*************** "general-desktop", "graphical-admin-tools", "input-methods",
*************** "x11", "internet-broswer", "remote-desktop-clients", "fonts","perl-runtime"]),

************ (N_("Basic Server"),
************* ["base", "console-internet", "core", "debugging",
************** "directory-client", "hardware-monitoring", "java-platform",

************** "large-systems", "network-file-system-client",
************** "performance", "perl-runtime", "server-platform"]),
*
I doesn't work.
I installed this custom anaconda on my build system and copied it in Packages dir
*
Question:
*
1. What do i have to do to add my own task ?
*
2.*How to replace the default task "Minimal" ?
*
3. When installing rhel6 with this custom iso, there is an error on running anaconda:
*
SELinux: Could not open policy file <= /etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.24: No such file or directory
/sbin/load_policy: can't load policy: No such file or directory
*
and after installation finished, user can't log in with error "login: no shell: permission denied "
after some google, i found it's the SELinux problem. Any trick ?