Old 08-22-2011, 02:49 PM
James Laska

Default Add autopart --nolvm option

Greetings,

The following set of patches adds support, starting with F16, to perform an
autopart installation without the use of LVM. Patches are included for
anaconda and pykickstart. The pykickstart patches also add tests and modify
the parser inheritence to improve error handling.

I have not yet tested these changes, but am in the process of testing with an
updates.img used with Fedora 16.

Comments/feedback welcome.

Thanks,
James

Old 08-22-2011, 08:22 PM
Chris Lumens

> The following set of patches adds support, starting with F16, to perform an
> autopart installation without the use of LVM. Patches are included for
> anaconda and pykickstart. The pykickstart patches also add tests and modify
> the parser inheritence to improve error handling.
>
> I have not yet tested these changes, but am in the process of testing with an
> updates.img used with Fedora 16.
>
> Comments/feedback welcome.

These look good. Barring any other comment, I'll push to f16-branch and
do a new pykickstart build too.

- Chris