FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 AM
"W. Martin Borgert"
 
Default Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)

Quoting "Charles Plessy" <plessy@debian.org>:

I think that it would help to understand that the package contains if the
acronyms ERP, CRM, POS were expanded (and maybe also GUI and *-RPC).


I thought exactly the same when sending the bug :~) Will do!


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110822113402.1885415ti2aciv7u@webmail.in-berlin.de">http://lists.debian.org/20110822113402.1885415ti2aciv7u@webmail.in-berlin.de
 
Old 08-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Florian Reitmeir
 
Default Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)

Hi,

W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Quoting "Charles Plessy" <plessy@debian.org>:
>> I think that it would help to understand that the package contains if the
>> acronyms ERP, CRM, POS were expanded (and maybe also GUI and *-RPC).
>
> I thought exactly the same when sending the bug :~) Will do!

Is there now an upgrade path for all the OpenERP v5 users in Debian?
Is there an upgrade tool planned for the version 7?

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619576

I have an openerp with a lot of data in it (version 5), and the company
(=OpenERP) states, i need to purchase their "upgrade tool" to transfer
my data to version 6.

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org
Tel: +43 650 2661660


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4E5268BE.7000807@reitmeir.org">http://lists.debian.org/4E5268BE.7000807@reitmeir.org
 
Old 08-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Tshepang Lekhonkhobe
 
Default Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 16:33 +0200, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > Quoting "Charles Plessy" <plessy@debian.org>:
> >> I think that it would help to understand that the package contains if the
> >> acronyms ERP, CRM, POS were expanded (and maybe also GUI and *-RPC).
> >
> > I thought exactly the same when sending the bug :~) Will do!
>
> Is there now an upgrade path for all the OpenERP v5 users in Debian?
> Is there an upgrade tool planned for the version 7?
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619576
>
> I have an openerp with a lot of data in it (version 5), and the company
> (=OpenERP) states, i need to purchase their "upgrade tool" to transfer
> my data to version 6.

Using the backup tool from the web UI and restoring it doesn't work?


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 1314082786.4256.1.camel@tshepang.tauspace.local">h ttp://lists.debian.org/1314082786.4256.1.camel@tshepang.tauspace.local
 
Old 08-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Florian Reitmeir
 
Default Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 16:33 +0200, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> W. Martin Borgert wrote:
>>> Quoting "Charles Plessy" <plessy@debian.org>:
>>>> I think that it would help to understand that the package contains if the
>>>> acronyms ERP, CRM, POS were expanded (and maybe also GUI and *-RPC).
>>>
>>> I thought exactly the same when sending the bug :~) Will do!
>>
>> Is there now an upgrade path for all the OpenERP v5 users in Debian?
>> Is there an upgrade tool planned for the version 7?
>>
>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619576
>>
>> I have an openerp with a lot of data in it (version 5), and the company
>> (=OpenERP) states, i need to purchase their "upgrade tool" to transfer
>> my data to version 6.
>
> Using the backup tool from the web UI and restoring it doesn't work?
>

No, the database layout changed, the database layout is module-code
generated.

And there is some upgrade module, but this module is not open source.

http://migration.openerp.com/

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org
Tel: +43 650 2661660


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4E5378C8.3040206@reitmeir.org">http://lists.debian.org/4E5378C8.3040206@reitmeir.org
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org