Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Debian Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/)
-   -   Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/566581-bug-638720-itp-openerp6-server-enterprise-resource-management-server.html)

"W. Martin Borgert" 08-21-2011 12:57 PM

Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)
 
Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>

Package name : openerp6-server
Version : 6.0.3
Upstream Author : OpenERP <support@openerp.com>
URL : http://www.openerp.com/
License : AGPL, GPL, BSD, etc.
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Enterprise Resource Management (server)

OpenERP is a complete ERP and CRM. The main features are
accounting (analytic and financial), stock management, sales and
purchases management, tasks automation, marketing campaigns,
help desk, POS, etc. Technical features include a distributed
server, flexible workflows, an object database, a dynamic GUI,
customizable reports, and NET-RPC and XML-RPC interfaces.

This package contains the Open ERP server, install openerp6-web
package for the client.



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110821125722.16116.52.reportbug@beron.tangosoft. com">http://lists.debian.org/20110821125722.16116.52.reportbug@beron.tangosoft. com

Charles Plessy 08-22-2011 03:10 AM

Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)
 
Le Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 02:57:22PM +0200, W. Martin Borgert a écrit :
>
> OpenERP is a complete ERP and CRM. The main features are
> accounting (analytic and financial), stock management, sales and
> purchases management, tasks automation, marketing campaigns,
> help desk, POS, etc. Technical features include a distributed
> server, flexible workflows, an object database, a dynamic GUI,
> customizable reports, and NET-RPC and XML-RPC interfaces.

Dear Martin,

I think that it would help to understand that the package contains if the
acronyms ERP, CRM, POS were expanded (and maybe also GUI and *-RPC).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110822031030.GC9211@merveille.plessy.net">http://lists.debian.org/20110822031030.GC9211@merveille.plessy.net

Bastien ROUCARIES 08-23-2011 07:29 AM

Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)
 
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe
<tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 16:33 +0200, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> W. Martin Borgert wrote:
>> > Quoting "Charles Plessy" <plessy@debian.org>:
>> >> I think that it would help to understand that the package contains if the
>> >> acronyms ERP, CRM, POS were expanded (and maybe also GUI and *-RPC).
>> >
>> > I thought exactly the same when sending the bug :~) Will do!
>>
>> Is there now an upgrade path for all the OpenERP v5 users in Debian?
>> Is there an upgrade tool planned for the version 7?
>>
>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619576

See https://code.launchpad.net/~domsense/datamig/datamig-6

Thanks

Bastien

>> I have an openerp with a lot of data in it (version 5), and the company
>> (=OpenERP) states, i need to purchase their "upgrade tool" to transfer
>> my data to version 6.
>
> Using the backup tool from the web UI and restoring it doesn't work?
>
>
> --
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
> Archive: http://lists.debian.org/1314082786.4256.1.camel@tshepang.tauspace.local
>
>


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: CAE2SPAY5DU-vsuWxC3v2Rfdg8vkDiXYSGz4-45=7V2j5yCNq7w@mail.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/CAE2SPAY5DU-vsuWxC3v2Rfdg8vkDiXYSGz4-45=7V2j5yCNq7w@mail.gmail.com

Florian Reitmeir 08-23-2011 10:03 AM

Bug#638720: ITP: openerp6-server -- Enterprise Resource Management (server)
 
Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe
> <tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 16:33 +0200, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
>>> W. Martin Borgert wrote:
>>>> Quoting "Charles Plessy" <plessy@debian.org>:
>>>>> I think that it would help to understand that the package contains if the
>>>>> acronyms ERP, CRM, POS were expanded (and maybe also GUI and *-RPC).
>>>>
>>>> I thought exactly the same when sending the bug :~) Will do!
>>>
>>> Is there now an upgrade path for all the OpenERP v5 users in Debian?
>>> Is there an upgrade tool planned for the version 7?
>>>
>>> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=619576
>
> See https://code.launchpad.net/~domsense/datamig/datamig-6

this only upgrades 3 modules ( there are more than 100 modules)
only the base contact data some parts of accounting, but not even the
crm/calendar/timesheets/time tables/human resources or reports.

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org
Tel: +43 650 2661660


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4E537ADD.3070405@reitmeir.org">http://lists.debian.org/4E537ADD.3070405@reitmeir.org


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:31 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.