Old 08-18-2011, 04:39 PM

Default Processed: reassign 638322 to general

> reassign 638322 general
Bug #638322 [nfs-common] nfs-common: rpc.statd binds to udp port 631 preventing cups startup
Bug reassigned from package 'nfs-common' to 'general'.
Bug No longer marked as found in versions nfs-utils/1:1.2.4-1.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

638322: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=638322
Debian Bug Tracking System