-   -   Release Update: Goals, Arches, Rolling, Removals (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/563994-release-update-goals-arches-rolling-removals.html)

Jakub Wilk 08-13-2011 07:59 PM

Release Update: Goals, Arches, Rolling, Removals

* Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org>, 2011-08-01, 22:07:
As noted in our previous mail [0DAY:DDA], bug #625449 has been opened
against developers-reference. This now seems to be drawing itself to a
conclusion. We would still welcome use of delayed queues where
appropriate, but this also formalises the policy over the previous few
years which allows DELAYED/0 for uploads fixing only release-critical
bugs older than 7 days, with no maintainer activity on the bug for 7
days and no indication that a fix is in progress.

If you decide to NMU without delay a package maintained by me[0], please
don't bother doing it, but orphan the package instead. I won't be
interested in maintaining such a package anymore.

[0] That is, with the Maintainer field set to me.

--
Jakub Wilk