Old 08-04-2011, 07:35 AM
Christian PERRIER

Default Debian mailing lists archives as mbox

Quoting Niels Thykier (niels@thykier.net):

> To my knowledge you can download them via:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/mbox/<list>-YYYYMM

Indeed. Well, it seems that at least Sukhbir, /me and Andreas Tille
were'nt aware of this (for Sukhbir, that's understandable, for Andreas
and /me, only the effects of an ageing brain can explain....except if
this method is really confidential in some way..:-)

Thanks for your answer, it perfectly fits the needs I see. Maybe this
method "just" needs some more "advertizing" on lists.debian.org (of
course with the needed care to avoid easy automated harvesting).

Old 08-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Alexander Wirt

Christian PERRIER schrieb am Thursday, den 04. August 2011:

> Quoting Niels Thykier (niels@thykier.net):
>
> > To my knowledge you can download them via:
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/mbox/<list>-YYYYMM
>

> Indeed. Well, it seems that at least Sukhbir, /me and Andreas Tille
> were'nt aware of this (for Sukhbir, that's understandable, for Andreas
> and /me, only the effects of an ageing brain can explain....except if
> this method is really confidential in some way..:-)
>
> Thanks for your answer, it perfectly fits the needs I see. Maybe this
> method "just" needs some more "advertizing" on lists.debian.org (of
> course with the needed care to avoid easy automated harvesting).
This method shouldn't be available and will be disabled soon.

Alex