Old 07-23-2011, 07:44 AM
Seo Bsoft

Default Seo Link Building Service Proposal

--
Hello Sir,
We can help you to sell your products online by increasing your website visitors and increase your website ranking in Google Search Results.

We just need to do the marketing of your website and we can do it by placing your website links on another relevant sites which relates with your site theme.
By doing this your website ranking will be improve in Google search results and due to this the visitors will also increase in that case your products sale will definitely increase.

My Link Building Rates:-*Relevant Theme RatesPR0=$1.0 Per LinkPR1=$1.5 Per LinkPR2=$2.5 Per LinkPR3=$3.5 Per Link
Any Theme Rates
Mix PR0,1,2,3 = 60Rs Per Link
Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions.
Looking forward for your reply.
Thanks,

Best regards,AIT SEO