FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Debian > Debian Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-17-2011, 11:02 PM
Jordi Mallach
 
Default Bug#634235: ITP: mess-desktop-entries -- Desktop entries for MESS ROMS

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org>

* Package name : mess-desktop-entries
Version : 0.2
Upstream Author : Matthew Barnes <mbarnes@redhat.com>
* URL : none
* License : GPLv3
Programming Lang: none
Description : Desktop entries for MESS ROMS

This is a collection of desktop entries to handle ROM files for certain game
consoles. They use the Multiple Emulator Super System (MESS) to start a
game by simply double-clicking the ROM file from a file manager.



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110717230237.10376.25877.reportbug@aigua.oskuro. net">http://lists.debian.org/20110717230237.10376.25877.reportbug@aigua.oskuro. net
 
Old 07-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Jonas Smedegaard
 
Default Bug#634235: ITP: mess-desktop-entries -- Desktop entries for MESS ROMS

On 11-07-18 at 01:02am, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
> Owner: Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org>
>
> * Package name : mess-desktop-entries
> Version : 0.2
> Upstream Author : Matthew Barnes <mbarnes@redhat.com>
> * URL : none
> * License : GPLv3
> Programming Lang: none
> Description : Desktop entries for MESS ROMS
>
> This is a collection of desktop entries to handle ROM files for certain game
> consoles. They use the Multiple Emulator Super System (MESS) to start a
> game by simply double-clicking the ROM file from a file manager.

This package appeared in main and does not depend on MESS, only enhances
it - still it seems to me that this package have no use without MESS and
therefore should instead be in contrib - because MESS is in non-free.


- Jonas

--
* Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt
* Tlf.: +45 40843136 Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

[x] quote me freely [ ] ask before reusing [ ] keep private
 
Old 07-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Jordi Mallach
 
Default Bug#634235: ITP: mess-desktop-entries -- Desktop entries for MESS ROMS

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 02:45:14AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> This package appeared in main and does not depend on MESS, only enhances
> it - still it seems to me that this package have no use without MESS and
> therefore should instead be in contrib - because MESS is in non-free.

This was noted by Tolimar when he accepted the package, and I made the
changes in -2, which should be sitting in NEW right now.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez -- Debian developer http://www.debian.org/
jordi@sindominio.net jordi@debian.org http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 20110720115832.GC22520@aigua.oskuro.net">http://lists.debian.org/20110720115832.GC22520@aigua.oskuro.net
 
Old 07-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
 
Default Bug#634235: ITP: mess-desktop-entries -- Desktop entries for MESS ROMS

Am 20.07.2011 13:58, schrieb Jordi Mallach:

> This was noted by Tolimar when he accepted the package, and I made the
> changes in -2, which should be sitting in NEW right now.

... and got accepted four minutes, after you sent your mail


Best regards,
Alexander


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4E26CB90.70707@debian.org">http://lists.debian.org/4E26CB90.70707@debian.org
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org