Old 07-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Tax Yogi

Default Tax Filing Online in Few Simple Clicks: Deadline - 31st July

Title: Untitled Document

Greetings!

*
*
*

*

FREE Income Tax Return filing

We are back with an improved online tax return filing service. Now you can e-file your return in few simple clicks through us and yes it's FREE!

Taxes as easy as 1.2.3

Easy, Fast and Speedy IT Returns
Faster Refunds
24x7 from anywhere
Saves paper, environment friendly
Help with tax queries

******Get Started

*

*

*

We are offering 2 versions. The basic version is FREE where you create your tax return and upload it to the Income Tax Department. We have a premium paid version (for Rs 149 only) where your return will be automatically e-filed through us. You can send us your feedback or queries at taxyogi@investmentyogi.com

Follow us on:

*

*
*