Old 07-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Simon Paillard

Default problem http://packages.debian.org/sid/biomaj

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 05:43:03PM +0200, olivier sallou wrote:
> there is an issue with one of my packages with the displayed description.
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/biomaj
>
> It displays:
> ********
> Binary utilities supporting TI's MSP430 targetsPackage: biomaj (1.1.0-3)
>
> The programs in this package are used to manipulate binary and object files
> that may have been created for TI's MSP430 architecture. This package is
> primarily intended for MSP430 developers and cross-compilers.
> *******
>
> Though, the description is not at all the correct one . The problem occured
> after my package update from 1.1.0-2 to 1.1.0-3. Previous one was correct.

http://packages-powell.debian.org/en/sid/biomaj -> correct
http://packages-rore.debian.org/en/sid/biomaj -> not correct

Let us some time to investigate this, and let's hope a sync of rore
packages.d.o mirror will be sufficient.

> Sometimes, after forcing a refresh in my navigator, the web site shows me
> the "old" version 1.1.0-2.....(with the correct description), even though
> the version 1.1.0-3 is present (
> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/biomaj/). Maybe a mirroring
> issue?

Thanks for the report, holter packages backend is outdated:
http://packages-holter.debian.org/en/sid/biomaj

> I checked my description in control file and it is correct (I downloaded the
> file from debian ftp site to be sure)
>

> Can someone drive me to the correct person to contact?

The website footer itself :-) ?
"To report a problem with the web site, e-mail debian-www@lists.debian.org."

--
Simon Paillard