-   -   How is the stable version of Chrome tracked for chromium-browser? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/549117-how-stable-version-chrome-tracked-chromium-browser.html)

Aaron Toponce 07-07-2011 01:52 AM

How is the stable version of Chrome tracked for chromium-browser?

I would like to mimic the build process of the chromium-browser as closely
as possible on a development system, but I am unaware of the process that
the Debian Chromium Package Maintainers use. I'm not as interested as
building the .deb, as I am grabbing the right upstream source that matches
the latest stable release of Chrome.

Any help?

--
. o . o . o . . o o . . . o .
. . o . o o o . o . o o . . o

Michael Shuler 07-07-2011 02:22 AM

On 07/06/2011 08:52 PM, Aaron Toponce wrote:
> I would like to mimic the build process of the chromium-browser as closely
> as possible on a development system, but I am unaware of the process that
> the Debian Chromium Package Maintainers use. I'm not as interested as
> building the .deb, as I am grabbing the right upstream source that matches
> the latest stable release of Chrome.
>
> Any help?

You might wish to ask the package team:

Debian Chromium Maintainers <pkg-chromium-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org>

and dig around the Alioth project's bzr repo:

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-chromium/

--
Kind regards,
Michael