Call for Papers DATE 2012 > Deadline: Sept. 11, 2011
CALL FOR PAPERS DATE 2012
TRACK D: "Design Methods and Tools"
TOPIC D1: "System Specifications, Models and Methodologies"
DESIGN AUTOMATION AND TEST IN EUROPE CONFERENCE
ICC, DRESDEN, GERMANY
12TH-16TH MARCH 2012
- Paper Submissions September 11, 2011
- Special Session Proposals September 11, 2011
- Tutorial Proposals September 11, 2011
- Notification of Acceptance November 14, 2011
- Camera-Ready Paper December 12, 2011
- Conference http://www.date-conference.com
- Call for Papers http://www.date-conference.com/final-call-for-papers
- Author Instructions
The 15th DATE conference and exhibition is the main European event bringing
together designers and design automation users, researchers and vendors, as
well as specialists in the hardware and software design, test and
manufacturing of electronic circuits and systems.
You are invited to submit your research contributions to the Topic D1
"System Specifications, Models and Methodologies"
which is devoted to:
- modeling and specification methodologies for complex, HW-SW embedded
- (formal) models of computation and their (static) analysis;
- modeling and analysis of functional and non-functional system properties;
- concurrency models;
- multi-domain/multi-criteria specifications and models;
- application and workload models;
- requirements engineering;
- system-level modeling and simulation of multi- and many-core SoCs;
- transaction level modeling (TLM) and model refinement;
- modeling of system adaptivity;
- system modeling and specification languages;
- model-driven engineering;
- executable specifications;
- specification driven design and validation flows.
Submissions length is limited to 6 pages for oral-presentation papers, and
4 pages for interactive-presentation papers.
TOPIC TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
Andy Pimentel, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands Topic Chair Dominique
Borrione, TIMA, Grenoble, France Topic CoChair Andreas Gerstlauer,
University of Texas, USA Jan Haase, TU Wien, Austria Christian Haubelt,
University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany Leandro Soares Indrusiak,
University of York, UK Wolfgang Mueller, University of Paderborn, Germany
Ingo Sander, Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden Sander Stuijk,TU
Eindhoven, The Netherlands Eugenio Villar, Universidad de Cantabria, Spain
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org