Old 07-01-2011, 09:51 AM

Default Sundeep Kumar Wants to recharge your mobile | Do you know Sundeep Kumar ?

Hey, how are you,

I'm Sundeep Kumar,

I have added you as my friend, I'm waiting for your acceptance and also I want to introduce my new friends to you ...

Please click here to accept me as your friend : http://www.bigmazaa.com/invite/signup?ref=103019&email=debian-devel%40lists.debian.org&code=79a2143

I think you are my good friend and you will not ignore me. ;-)

Most important thing i want to share with you is .. we can recharge our mobile based on our earned points. Thousands of members are recharging their mobiles for free everyday.

Click here to recharge your mobile based on your earned points :

http://www.bigmazaa.com/invite/signup?ref=103019&email=debian-devel%40lists.debian.org&code=79a2143

-Thanks.

Sundeep Kumar.

BigMazaa Team.

What is BigMazaa.com

1. Its an entertainment based social networking site for Indians.

2. You can share your photos, music, videos and most precious feelings too.

3. You can create groups and polls and earn points.

4. You can recharge your prepaid mobile based on your earned points.

if you don't want to receive this invitation emails or block invitation mails to your email , please click the link :

Old 07-01-2011, 10:16 AM

Please click here to accept me as your friend : http://www.bigmazaa.com/invite/signup?ref=103019&email=debian-devel%40lists.debian.org&code=e0ffc01

Old 07-01-2011, 10:46 AM

Please click here to accept me as your friend : http://www.bigmazaa.com/invite/signup?ref=103019&email=debian-devel%40lists.debian.org&code=761bb62