Old 06-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Dominique Dumont

Default Offer to take over sdlperl package

Hello Ryan

As mentioned in #592998, sdlperl package is outdated in Debian.

As the last uploader, do you mind if I take over this package ?

All the best

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/ddumont -o- http://ddumont.wordpress.com/

Old 07-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Dominique Dumont

Hello sdlperl maintainers

As mentioned in #592998, sdlperl package is outdated in Debian.

Do you mind if I take over this package ?

If no, where is the source code repository of this package ?

I'll need some help from pkg-sdl-maintainers to figure out the impact on SDL
perl games like frozen-bubble

All the best

Dominique

Old 07-13-2011, 05:58 AM
Kartik Thakore

Hi Dominique,

As I have mentioned before we have already ported frozen-bubble over to
use the new SDL perl bindings. You will find the necessary repositories
at http://github.com/PerlGameDev

Thank you for your interest.
--
Kartik Thakore <thakore.kartik@gmail.com>

Old 07-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Jon Dowland

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 02:00:36PM +0200, Dominique Dumont wrote:
> I'll need some help from pkg-sdl-maintainers to figure out the impact on SDL
> perl games like frozen-bubble

Shortly, the Debian Games Team will be co-opting the sdl maintainers team,
which is all but defunct.

We would welcome you into the team if you would like to help to co-maintain
sdlperl: how does that sound?

--
Jon Dowland

Old 07-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Dominique Dumont

Le Wednesday 13 July 2011 16:01:26, Jon Dowland a écrit :

> Shortly, the Debian Games Team will be co-opting the sdl maintainers team,

> which is all but defunct.

> We would welcome you into the team if you would like to help to co-maintain

> sdlperl: how does that sound?

Great ! :-)

I'll maintain sdlperl's dependencies as part of debian-perl team.

My account on Alioth is dod. Do not use ddumont-guest, as this account will eventually be removed.

All the best

Dominique