Old 06-27-2011, 07:32 PM
"vincent"

Default Link Exchance Request-Travel-3way

*
Hi,
*
As an ongoing process to increase
the link popularity of TRAVEL Website , we are looking for some good quality
Websites to exchange links* with our website. I recently came across your
Website through Google Search and found it beneficial and informative for our
site's visitors.
*
For our mutual benefit, I would like to do a
3-WAY Link(s) Exchange with your website, in return I will post your link at
same value page without any delay.
*
If you find the whole concept interesting, then I
request you to send your site details to be added with the exact page where you
propose to place my link and I will give you a link of equal pagerank ASAP.

*
If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact
us at:
vincent@pays-basque-consultants.com
*
Expecting