Old 06-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Ellis

Default Looking for expert Forum and Blog posting services

Hello,

I have just noticed your requirement for Forum Posting services.

If the requirement is still open with you, I would love to do this job.
We are a dedicated team of talented writers who do forum posting
and blog commenting for our clients.

We will post you unique content on every forum.
In one week, we can offer 100 comments on all high PR forums
with live signature links in just $20

We may negotiate it further, if you are interested.

Submit your requirement here

Waiting for your reply,

Best Regards,

Ellis