Old 06-17-2011, 12:54 PM
martin f krafft

Default Help sought for mdadm

Dear colleagues,

real life is taking over, I am barely finding time for computer
work, let alone my Debian duties.

The problem is mainly that I am still the sole maintainer of mdadm.

I need one or two co-maintainers. I am willing to set aside an hour
for introductory IRC talking, and I am not going to impose any form
of maintenance guidelines (but rather cooperatively establish
them…).

Anyone?

--
.'`. martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> Related projects:
: :' : proud Debian developer http://debiansystem.info

"when faced with a new problem, the wise algorithmist
will first attempt to classify it as np-complete.
this will avoid many tears and tantrums as
algorithm after algorithm fails."
-- g. niruta