Old 06-15-2011, 09:23 AM
Mr. Ian Davies

Default Legitimate Proposal ..........Urgent

Hello,

I am Ian Davies ;an accredited vendor of Alliot Groups, a subsidiary firm of Emirates International Holding (EIH); A private equity funds holding company that focuses on hedge funds.

I have contacted you in the hope that you can be my associate by accepting to stand as the legal recipient to a Fixed-Income deposit, valued at 25MUSD by providing an International Offshore account to clear the funds.

Once I file your details as the new recipient to the funds, the funds will be approved through the AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH) - A facility used by financial institutions to distribute electronic debit and credit entries to bank accounts and therefore settles such entries. Under the automated clearing house system. Upon approval of your details as the new recipient; a Credit advice will be issued in your favor and the funds will clear in your account within three banking days. I am willing to give you 40% which is 10MUSD as your commission out of the 25MUSD for your assistance in providing an International Offshore account to clear the funds.

I am confident you will be honest enough to adhere to our agreed commissions in spite of the 25MUSD coming through your account. I will need you to forward me your legal names address and phone to file your details on the fund as the new recipient in this Second Quarter of the financial fiscal year 2011.

Looking forward to working with you.

Ian Davies
Accredited vendor
Alliot Groups PS