Old 02-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Kurt Roeckx

Default Openssl in experimental: please test.

Hi,

I've uploaded openssl 0.9.8g-6 to experimental. It adds support for TLS
extensions. This changes some structs in the public header files
causing ABI changes. I believe those are harmless and shouldn't cause
any problems. But I'd like some people to test it before I upload this
to unstable.

Please see bug #462596 for more info.

Kurt