Old 06-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Atsuhito Kohda

Default lynx-cur in experimetal

Hi all,

I built and uploaded test package of lynx-cur in experimental
(2.8.8dev.8-2 and 2.8.8dev.9-1 today).

I changed packaging enormously so I'm afraid I made some
silly mistakes. If possible, please check and test it.
Main changes I made are, dropping lynx-cur-wrapper and so
dropping also alternatives.

If there is no serious problem I'll uploaded it to unstable.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, 2011-6-13(Mon)

--
Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>