Old 06-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Svante Signell

Default Short question how to avoid creating one of two binary packages from source

Hi,

Tried to google but did not find any useful so far. I have a package I'm
porting, and want to create one out of two binary packages from the
source. Is there an easy way to achieve this, e.g. by an override
statement. Or is brute force, removing all entries of that binary
package in debian/rules, useful? Any other way to do this, by
architecture checks? The Architecture entry seems to be all or any only,
and Depends does not fit either.

Thanks!