Old 06-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Zed Pobre

Default wiki.debian.org/GitSrc

What's involved in editing wiki.debian.org? My debian.org password
doesn't seem to apply, and I just got burned by the GitSrc entry
inaccurately implying that 3.0 (git) was actually usable already.

Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org> a.k.a. Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org>
PGP key and fingerprint available on finger; encrypted mail welcomed.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Cyril Brulebois

Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org> (08/06/2011):
> What's involved in editing wiki.debian.org? My debian.org password
> doesn't seem to apply […]

That's a separate login system, not reserved to DD only. Create an
account, log in, and enjoy.

Mraw,
KiBi.