Hello! I'm working on 3 packages: rhash, librhash, librhash-dev
for the RHash program and its LibRHash library.
Package name : rhash
Version : 1.2.5
Upstream Author : Alexey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
URL : http://rhash.sourceforge.net/
License : MIT http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
Programming Lang: C
RHash is powerful professional utility, supporting a wide range of
hashing algorithms, such as CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1/SHA2, Tiger, TTH,
BitTorrent BTIH, AICH, ED2K, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160,
EDON-R 256/512, Whirlpool, Snefru.
* Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD) or a user-defined format.
* Can calculate Magnet links and EDonkey 2000 links.
* Updating hash files (adding hash sums of files missing in the
* Ability to process directories recursively.
* Portability: the program works the same on Linux, *BSD or Windows.
The LibRHash library is lightweight, thread-safe and easy to learn.
It is used by several open source applications.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com