Old 06-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Camille James

Default 100+ Unique Comments on high PR Forums in just $20

Hello,

I have just noticed your requirement for Forum Posting services.

If the requirement is still open with you, I would love to do this job.
We are a dedicated team of talented writers who do forum posting
and blog commenting for our clients.

We will post you unique content on every forum.
In one week, we can offer 100 comments on all high PR forums
with live signature links in just $20

We may negotiate it further, if you are interested.

Please post your requirement details here.

Waiting for your reply,

Best Regards,

Camille James
Business Development Executive.