Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Philip Ashmore

Default openvg.h not found

Hi there.

While trying to build QT 4.8.0 technology preview I had occasion to
search for openvg.h.

According to

http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=wheezy&section=all&arch=amd64&searcho n=contents&keywords=openvg.h

it's not in Wheezy/amd64, and yet there it is in libopenvg1-mesa-dev.

Is there some button that someone needs to press to update the Debian
package search web site?

Philip

Old 06-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Cyril Brulebois

Hi,

Philip Ashmore <contact@philipashmore.com> (06/06/2011):
> While trying to build QT 4.8.0 technology preview I had occasion to
> search for openvg.h.

while it would be nice to have a functional packages.debian.org, I
probably should be sharing that (at least in the meanwhile):
# apt-get install apt-file
$ apt-file update
$ apt-file search openvg.h

(It even supports system-wide or user-specific caches.)

Mraw,
KiBi.