Old 06-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Vincent Fourmond

Default Has dak gone fishing ?

Hello,

Is there a problem with dak ? I've uploaded a package about 12 hours
ago, with no acknowledgment so far. I can't help noticing too that
debian-devel-changes hasn't seen any activity since yesterday lunch time.

Or am I being simply way too impatient ;-) ?

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

find(1):
A `%' at the end of the format argument causes undefined behaviour
since there is no following character. In some locales, it may
hide your door keys, while in others it may remove the final page
from the novel you are reading.

Vincent, not listening to anything for now

Old 06-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Torsten Werner

Hi,

Am 03.06.2011 11:17, schrieb Vincent Fourmond:
> Is there a problem with dak ? I've uploaded a package about 12 hours
> ago, with no acknowledgment so far. I can't help noticing too that
> debian-devel-changes hasn't seen any activity since yesterday lunch time.

some haskell upload stopped it but Ansgar could fix the bug.

Cheers,
Torsten