Old 06-01-2011, 06:42 AM
andy

Default pack filter

Dear sir or madam

*

We know from reliable source that you are in the business of wire and wire mesh, As a*professional manufacturer of wire and wire mesh, we would like to establish a long term business relationship with your esteemed company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

*

Our*factory are specialized in the production of kinds of metal wire and wire mesh product, such as pack filter, chain link fence, hexagonal wire mesh fence, copper wire mesh, expanded metal, gabion wire mesh, galvanized wire, PVC-coated wire, barbed wire, etc!

If you are interested in these products, More styles and quotation with pictures can be sent to you upon your reply!

*

Looking forward to your inquiry!

*

Best Regards