Old 05-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Tollef Fog Heen

Default UDD access from Alioth(s children)

]] Andreas Tille

| I would like to repeat my question about UDD access from alioth (or
| one / both of its successors): Is there anybody working to reenable
| the UDD access?

It's on the list of known issues. Repeating questions means less time
to fix the issues that remain.

Tollef Fog Heen

Old 05-31-2011, 07:47 AM
Christian PERRIER

Quoting Tollef Fog Heen (tfheen@err.no):
> ]] Andreas Tille
>
> | I would like to repeat my question about UDD access from alioth (or
> | one / both of its successors): Is there anybody working to reenable
> | the UDD access?
>
> It's on the list of known issues. Repeating questions means less time
> to fix the issues that remain.

Is there a list of these known issues? It could really help in
avoiding to repeat questions, indeed (and thanks again for all the
good work... I just got a very quick fix of d-i.alioth.d.o by Stephen
and it's always appreciated to have such responsiveness).

Old 05-31-2011, 08:10 AM
Andreas Tille

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 09:47:52AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Is there a list of these known issues? It could really help in
> avoiding to repeat questions,

Such a list would be quite helpful, especially if it would mark those
items which are solved which prevents us from random checking whether
things work or not. I did not intended to increase presure on the
Alioth admins but other UDD people were also wondering whether this
topic is on the todo list.

> indeed (and thanks again for all the
> good work... I just got a very quick fix of d-i.alioth.d.o by Stephen
> and it's always appreciated to have such responsiveness).

I confirm that other problems were solved quickly in the past and
add +1 to the thanks.

Kind regards

Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de

Old 05-31-2011, 08:18 AM
Ansgar Burchardt

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> writes:
>> It's on the list of known issues. Repeating questions means less time
>> to fix the issues that remain.
>
> Is there a list of these known issues? It could really help in
> avoiding to repeat questions, indeed (and thanks again for all the
> good work... I just got a very quick fix of d-i.alioth.d.o by Stephen
> and it's always appreciated to have such responsiveness).

There is a list at http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr

Regards,
Ansgar

Old 05-31-2011, 08:25 AM
Martin Bagge / brother

Old 05-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Tollef Fog Heen

]] Christian PERRIER

Sure, it's in the topic of #alioth: http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr

--
Tollef Fog Heen

Old 05-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Stig Sandbeck Mathisen

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:

> ]] Christian PERRIER
>
> | Is there a list of these known issues?
>
> Sure, it's in the topic of #alioth: http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr

What is the preferred method for submitting a proposed fix?

--
Stig Sandbeck Mathisen

Old 06-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Stephen Gran

This one time, at band camp, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen said:
> Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:
>
> > ]] Christian PERRIER
> >
> > | Is there a list of these known issues?
> >
> > Sure, it's in the topic of #alioth: http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr
>
> What is the preferred method for submitting a proposed fix?

A mail to admin@alioth.debian.org or a note in the tracker item would be
very helpful.

Cheers,
| ,'`. Stephen Gran |
| : :' : sgran@debian.org |
| `. `' Debian user, admin, and developer |
| `- http://www.debian.org |