Old 05-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Jay Berkenbilt

Default ICU 4.8 in experimental

[I am not currently subscribed to debian-devel, so please CC me on any
response that I need to see.]

I have uploaded ICU 4.8 to experimental. If you have a package that
depends on ICU, please try testing with this version. I will coordinate
with the release team to upload to unstable as soon as possible. Thanks.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>