Old 05-26-2011, 04:26 PM
YunQiang Su

Default When create base.tgz with pbuilder , occured a error

I am using unstable/experimental, and when

pbuilder create

When it nearly success, an error occoured :

I: mounting /proc filesystem
mount: /proc already mounted or /media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079/proc busy
mount: according to mtab, /proc is mounted on /proc
W: Aborting with an error
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079 and its subdirectories
rmdir: failed to remove `/media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079/proc': Device or
resource busy
rmdir: failed to remove `/media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079': Directory not empty

And the base.tgz create before, works well.

--
YunQiang Su

Old 05-26-2011, 04:28 PM
YunQiang Su

I am using unstable/experimental, and when

pbuilder create

When it nearly success, an error occoured :

I: mounting /proc filesystem
mount: /proc already mounted or /media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079/proc busy
mount: according to mtab, /proc is mounted on /proc
W: Aborting with an error
I: cleaning the build env
I: removing directory /media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079 and its subdirectories
rmdir: failed to remove `/media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079/proc': Device or
resource busy
rmdir: failed to remove `/media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079': Directory not empty

And the base.tgz buil

--
YunQiang Su

Old 05-27-2011, 07:26 AM
Sujit Karatparambil

> I: mounting /proc filesystem
> mount: /proc already mounted or /media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079/proc busy

could you give more info on the device.

> mount: according to mtab, /proc is mounted on /proc
> W: Aborting with an error
> I: cleaning the build env

could you give the LD_LIBRARY_PATH for shell, also whether it is BASH etc.

> I: removing directory /media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079 and its subdirectories
> rmdir: failed to remove `/media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079/proc': Device or
> resource busy
> rmdir: failed to remove `/media/tmpfs/pbuilder/4079': Directory not empty

could you tell me what you have mounted on /media/