-   -   FW: Squeeze...we might just be friends after all (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/528450-fw-squeeze-we-might-just-friends-after-all.html)

Andrei Popescu 05-19-2011 06:53 PM

FW: Squeeze...we might just be friends after all

I you might want to know :)

----- Forwarded message from Mark <mamarcac@gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:25:32 -0700
From: Mark <mamarcac@gmail.com>
To: Debian List <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Squeeze...we might just be friends after all

Did my first Lenny to Squeeze upgrade tonight on a laptop. Following every
detail of the release notes, it went completely seamlessly. Gotta admit, I
was nervous as this was my first upgrade, but Squeeze really does have a
nice feel to it, and the boot time is pretty ridiculously fast.

So Thank You to anyone involved in developing Squeeze, or helping in the
upgrade from Lenny. Now I just hope I didn't jinx myself for the other 5
other computers I need to upgrade!

Mark

----- End forwarded message -----