-   -   L!NK EXCHANGE REQUEST-TRAVEL(3 Way) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/528050-l-nk-exchange-request-travel-3-way.html)

"Porter" 05-18-2011 09:35 PM

L!NK EXCHANGE REQUEST-TRAVEL(3 Way)

*
Hi,
*
As an ongoing process to increase
the link popularity of TRAVEL Website , we are looking for some good quality
Websites to exchange links* with our website. I recently came across your
Website through Google Search and found it beneficial and informative for our
site's visitors.
*
For our mutual benefit, I would like to Exchange
Link(s) with your website, in return I will post your link at same value page
without any delay.
*
If you find the whole concept interesting, then i
request you to send your site details to be added ASAP.
*
If you'd
like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at:
porter@stansted-airport-taxi.info
*
Expecting
an earlier Reply!