Old 05-06-2011, 08:45 PM
David Bruce

Default Any Debian devs near New Orleans? (need gpg keysigs)

Hi,

I hope this topic is acceptable for this list. I'm upstream for two
packages in Debian (tuxmath and tuxtype), and I've started gpg-signing
the releases, which I think Debian considers highly desirable. I'd
like to get my gpg key signed by some more Debian developers to build
up the web of trust. I met two Debian devs at last year's Google SoC
summit, and asked them to sign, but could use more. Is anyone in the
project within a reasonable drive of New Orleans?

Thanks,

David Bruce

(please reply directly - I'm not subscribed)

Old 05-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Arno Töll