Old 05-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Paul Alter

Default Urgent requirement for web designer

Title: eZdia - "Learn, Share and Advise"
,

Web Designer Needed

Hello Friend,

I hope you are doing well.

I just went through your profile on a website, where you have mentioned
about your skills in web Designing.

I am looking for an experienced web designer ,who must know Photo-shop
very well.

If you are interested in working on my project,
just Apply your bid on the below link, I will share more details with you soon.

View this Project View more projects open for bidding
--
Learn how to create a SEO Friendly Writer's Profile, in 5 Simple Steps...
SEO Friendly Profiles on ezdia

Paul Alter

Old 05-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Cindy Simmons

Title: eZdia - "Learn, Share and Advise"
,

Sony Playstation 3 PS3 Slim 160GB Consol...
$282.99Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Broken Disk Dri...
$132.0320gb ps3 move W/ 10 games...
$400.0Ylod Ps3...
$30.0

Cindy Simmons