Old 05-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Yaroslav Halchenko

Default Kudos 2 ftp-masters team!

Just got 1 more package accepted, after waiting only 2 days! I then
had a look at the NEW queue -- and I merely need to scroll! amazing

Thanks you guys for your work -- that is awesome that there is virtually
no queue backlog/waiting, and it motivates to package/upload even
more!

Cheers,
Keep in touch www.onerussian.com
Yaroslav Halchenko www.ohloh.net/accounts/yarikoptic