Old 05-02-2011, 09:22 PM
"Matteo F. Vescovi"

Default gtkpod packaging dependencies

Hi!

On 02/05/2011 20:54, phantomjinx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone with the handle 'mfv' came into the gtkpod irc channel wondering
> about gtkpod dependencies as he was packaging it for debian.

It was me :-) Sorry if I didn't wait long enough for your direct reply.

> I have already produced an ubuntu ppa for the 2.0.1-beta so thought the
> debian directory would be useful.

Thanks a lot, really. Your help is really appreciated.
I hope I'll find a sponsor to upload it soon to unstable.

> Please find attached.
>
> (Not registered so please cc any replies. Thanks).

Same here.

> Regards
>
> phantomjinx

Cheers,

mfv

--
Ing. Matteo F. Vescovi

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'

Old 05-03-2011, 03:52 AM
Chow Loong Jin

Julien was also working on it at the same time, so I'm adding him to CC as well.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin

Old 05-04-2011, 09:23 PM
phantomjinx

On 02/05/11 22:22, Matteo F. Vescovi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 02/05/2011 20:54, phantomjinx wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Someone with the handle 'mfv' came into the gtkpod irc channel wondering
>> about gtkpod dependencies as he was packaging it for debian.
>
> It was me :-) Sorry if I didn't wait long enough for your direct reply.
>
>> I have already produced an ubuntu ppa for the 2.0.1-beta so thought the
>> debian directory would be useful.
>
> Thanks a lot, really. Your help is really appreciated.
> I hope I'll find a sponsor to upload it soon to unstable.
>
>> Please find attached.
>>
>> (Not registered so please cc any replies. Thanks).
>
> Same here.
>
>> Regards
>>
>> phantomjinx
>
> Cheers,
>
> mfv
>

> --
> Ing. Matteo F. Vescovi

Hi Matteo,

Just found your question in gtkpod irc.

Not quite certain what you were asking about the copyrights. I think ...

The AUTHORS file in the gtkpod source is the most accurate record of all
the authors. Probably a couple more besides so always essential to add
the line about "others past and present".

Any other info then ask away.

Regards

PGR

--
"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.

The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.

The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.

The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.

The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.

The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be
run by another country.

The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister